Custom Search

Obama 'Hope and Change' metrics

### Obama's National Debt

Unemployment, Prime rate, Regular gasoline national average, Dow Jones Industrial Average

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fool me once...

This headline caught my attention:
Analysts: Next bailout will be a tougher sell

from the article...

(CNN) -- The American International Group debacle could be setting President Barack Obama up for trouble, should his administration try to move forward with additional bailouts.


Now take a look at this link.

$11 trillion. Eleven trillion dollars. ELEVEN TRILLION DOLLARS! Of Debt!

This is insanity. I overhear a lot of people at work, at the park, at my kids' school talking about the current state of the economy. Support for the BOTO is drying up faster than water spilled from a canteen in the desert.

YOU THINK HE MIGHT HAVE A TOUGHER SELL ON THE NEXT BAILOUT?!?

Are you all related to Mr. Obvious?


Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

The Republic Endures. For now.

No comments: