Custom Search

Obama 'Hope and Change' metrics

### Obama's National Debt

Unemployment, Prime rate, Regular gasoline national average, Dow Jones Industrial Average

Friday, December 19, 2008

Blagojevich...the real life Bart Simpson

As the eternal child and prankster Bart Simpson of Springfield says,
"I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. You can't prove anything!"
Here are a few more quotes of Bart that I pulled off this page...
  • "I got my taste of authority, and I liked it!"
  • "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"
  • "If I do something bad and there's no one there to catch me, does that make me good?"
  • "Hello world! You can all kiss my ass!"
  • "Go to Hell."

Perhaps Blago ran into Bart in Springfield? He probably also knows Mayor Quimby.

It is going to be entertaining to watch this unfold. First we have the shock of the charges, now the very strong denial by Blago. When the truth comes out what will he blame his behavior on? Drugs, abusive childhood, etc.? Will he take anyone down with him?

Time will tell.

No comments: