Custom Search

Obama 'Hope and Change' metrics

### Obama's National Debt

Unemployment, Prime rate, Regular gasoline national average, Dow Jones Industrial Average

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Television 2009

We own a 15-1/2 year old, 27" television. It works great. I have no reason to upgrade it. Last night I briefly turned on the Texas vs. Ohio State game. Apparently, the folks broadcasting the game think everyone has a wide screen set. The graphic overlays were cut off on the left and right side of the screen. It was horrible. I am sure there are lots more poor people like me out there.

I have also heard that the money set aside for the $40 coupons for converting the new digital signals to work with older TVs is gone. I did not get one.

What am I going to do? Who is going to help me?

Have no fear, thank goodness for BOTO, because I am sure he will give me a new wide-screen TV (in addition to paying my mortgage and putting gas in my cars).



This is the American Dream!

No comments: