Custom Search

Obama 'Hope and Change' metrics

### Obama's National Debt

Unemployment, Prime rate, Regular gasoline national average, Dow Jones Industrial Average

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My fun today....

I got an IM from a buddy today and it starts out
>"OBAMA!"
so I ask him if he is thinking of joining the Civilian Security Force, commenting that he will have to learn how to march...

Then I told him to kiss his 401k goodbye (he thought I was talking about the market drop because of "Blue Wednesday"). So I had to explain that the left was going to take it away. He says:
>why do think they are going to remove 401k
to which I said to pay for the Civilian Security Force and that Peggy Joseph lady's gas and mortgage. So he says:
>please, it'll never happen
>obama isn't that stupid and buffet is an advisor to to obama


At this point I just chuckled quietly to myself and let it go.

Any bets on how long it takes for the voters remorse to set in? I'll take January 21, 2009. Honeymoon over!

No comments: