Custom Search

Obama 'Hope and Change' metrics

### Obama's National Debt

Unemployment, Prime rate, Regular gasoline national average, Dow Jones Industrial Average

Monday, November 10, 2008

"Partial" zero-emissions

Driving to work today, I was next to a car (Subaru or something) that had a gaudy green paint job and huge letters proclaiming some thing about being a "Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle". I nearly lost control of my '96 Ford SUV since I was laughing so hard.

I did a little math on my commute time (1 hour) each day (24 hours). Hell, my Ford yields nearly 96% zero emissions, which I believe qualifies as 'partial'! Not only that, its green (with a beige interior)!

So even though it was Monday, the economy/stock market is going down, taxes/unemployment will be going up, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside because I am doing my part to save the planet without even really trying. Thank you, Barack!

No comments: