Custom Search

Obama 'Hope and Change' metrics

### Obama's National Debt

Unemployment, Prime rate, Regular gasoline national average, Dow Jones Industrial Average

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Public Schools

The story of the public school teacher who told the little girl, "That means your daddy could stay in the military for another 100 years" is right in my backyard (OK maybe a few blocks from my back yard).



Here is the school superintendents response:



I had not heard much on this story lately, so I asked the local TV reporter who covered the story if there was anything going on and I was told that the school system has hired an a lawyer to look into it. The teacher also has hired a lawyer. And that's about it.

I will post any future updates that do not make the national news here...

No comments: